Comment on page
You can use the Connections Panel Menu to:
- Define the scope for which you see story elements: you can see elements for the entire manuscript, or you can see elements for the current discourse element only. When you are looking at elements or the entire manuscript, you will see the legend "All" next to the story element icons. When you are looking at the elements for the current discourse element only, you will see “DE.”
- Sort the visible elements in various ways:
- Sort by the order in which the first mentions that create these connections appear (ascending or descending).
- Sort by the frequency with which connecting mentions appear (ascending or descending).
- Sort by alphabetical order (ascending or descending).
Click on the icons at the top of the Connections Panel to see only a certain type of story element, or to see all types.